January and February are pre-season months in many parts of the world like Japan, Australia, Scandinavia, Eastern Europe and the USA. In most other countries, teams prepare for the second part of the season.
During this webinar about ‘Pre-season Periodisation’ you will learn how to apply the principles of football periodisation in preparation for the (re-)start of the season. You will learn how to develop a top fit team without injuries, presented by Raymond Verheijen.
Raymond Verheijen is the leader in football periodisation. Ever since 2000, Verheijen has been involved in every World Cup and Euro. Earlier this year his new book ‘The Original Guide to Football Periodisation’ was published.
After the webinar you will have a detailed understanding of both the importance and the application of pre-season periodisation. This webinar will also make you reflect on your own pre-season planning and therefore it is even more valuable.
By joining this webinar you will learn about a variety of topics, such as:
- The benefits of pre-season periodisation for the (head) coach
- Pre-season periodisation: professional vs amateur football
- The periodisation of a 12 week pre-season
- The periodisation of a 2 week pre-season
- The periodisation of pre-season after a short off-season
- Double sessions during pre-season?
- How to determine the football fitness zero point of players?
- How to plan midweek games in pre-season?
- and more…